Meet The Team
Founder and CEO, Zakir CPA, PLLC
Zakir Choudhury is a financial expert experienced in large banking for more than five years. Besides a full-time job as an accountant, he started the income tax service back in 2016 to prepare Individual, Corporation (C corp. S corp. LLP, LLC) tax return, Corporation registration, Sales tax, Payroll, Book-keeping, and other financial statements.
Because he has practical experience working few other reputed financial institutions as an accountant. Mr. Choudhury completed his Bachelor in Accounting from the Baruch College, Zicklin Business School under City University of New York. He is now pursuing his Master in Business Administration (MBA) at Frostburg State University, Maryland.
- BBA in Accounting from Baruch College, Zicklin Business School of CUNY
- Pursuing MBA in Management at Frostburg State University, Maryland
- Associate Manager at SS&C Technologies, Inc. – from April 2019 to current
- Associate at JPMorgan Chase & Co. – from August 2014 to March 2019
- Fund Accountant at Gen II Fund Services, LLC – from August 2011 to July 2014
- Preparing Individual, Corporation (C corp. S corp. LLP, LLC) tax return
- Corporation registration
- Sales tax
- Financial statement
Our Experts always ready to work with you.
Our primary focus is tax law, including matters such as state and federal tax debt, audits, investigations, and tax preparation. Local Texas clients will have the opportunity to meet face to face with a Zakircpa Office.